RM85.00 – RM166.00
LiviCep is a premium quality formula combining a superior form of herbs that traditionally used to nourish, support and provide total protection for your liver. It is a natural cure of choice for liver problems where it possessing hepato-protective activity and supplying us with the nutrients we are missing from our daily diet to optimize our liver function and overall health. Moreover, LiviCep also helps to boost energy level and to improve skin health.
√ Supports liver health & function
√ Cleanses & detoxifies the liver
√ Supports metabolic health
√ Boosts the immune system
√ Increases energy levels
√ Helps promote healthy bile function & breakdown of dietary fats
Milk Thistle Seed
√ Rich in antioxidant Silymarin
√ Helps in liver detoxification
√ To reduce liver inflammation and liver damage
√ Stimulates the regeneration and repair of liver cells
√ Contains active ingredient, Curcumin
√ Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent
√ Stops the liver from being damaged by toxins
√ Lowers liver enzymes which are the markers for liver damage
√ Rich in antioxidant Polyphenols
√ Traditionally used as “Liver tonic”
√ Helps in digestion of fats and removal of toxins in liver
√ Diuretic effect helps to eliminate toxins out of the body
Vitamin B Complex
√ Increases liver metabolism
√ Supports detoxification
√ Boosts energy
Torula Yeast Extract
√ Rich in Glutathione
√ Reduces oxidative stress
√ Facilitates the excretion of toxins
√ Protects cells from damage
√ For liver cells energy generation
√ Powerful Anti-oxidant & Anti-inflammatory
• Milk thistle contains silybin that exhibits liver-protective properties. It acts as an antioxidant to protect liver cells, inhibit lipid peroxidation and detoxify the liver .
• Curcumin in turmeric, posses powerful antioxidant effects that may stop the liver from being damaged by toxins, improves liver function and significantly lower levels of liver enzymes ALT and AST, a marker for liver damage.
• Dandelion increases the bile release from gall bladder . This enhances the bile production in the liver which aids in fat digestion. Dandelion has diuretic effect which helps to eliminate toxins out of the body.
• Vitamin B Complex are able to boost energy and increase liver metabolism to enhance the detoxification of liver.
• Powerful antioxidant L-Glutathione from torula yeast helps reduce oxidative stress , remove free radicals generated during the detoxification process and facilitates the excretion of toxins.
• CoQ10 helps protects cells from damage and for liver cell energy generation. It anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects can have a therapeutic role in metabolic-stress-induced liver damage.
Take 1 sachet daily with 100ml room temperature or cold water.
→ If you are on any medications, pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
→ Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients stated.
→ Keep out of reach of children.
• Vitamin B Complex
• Torula Yeast Extract
• Coenzyme Q10
The liver is the largest organ in the body. It’s also the organ responsible for detoxification. It flushes out the various toxins you encounter in your diet, lifestyle, and environment which can damage your liver. The more toxins we ingest, imbibe, and encounter, the greater the burden on the liver. This is why we need Livicep to cleanse, regenerate and nourish our liver. It combines a superior form of herbs that effectively strengthen and protect the liver. Besides to detox liver, Livicep also helps to boost energy level and to improve skin health .
Livicep addresses the primary concerns for liver health: fighting free radicals and removing toxins. It is especially beneficial for fatty liver. It helps reduce fatty accumulation in liver cells, neutralizes toxins, protects and regenerates liver cells, promotes natural, anti-inflammatory actions, fights free radicals and oxidative stress, and promotes bile flow. The liver filters and cleans the blood. A fatty liver will result in a decrease in its ability to perform optimally. Offering a fatty liver with Livicep may assist in an increase in liver function.
• Yellowing of eyes and skin
• Loss of appetite
• High cholesterol
• Itchy and sensitive skin
• Unexpected outbursts of emotion
• Busy working schedule
• Staying up late
• Being overweight / obese
• Having a liver condition e.g Fatty Liver
• Excessive intake of fatty food
• Being overly stressed or frustrated
→ No side effects are reported.
→ Do not consume if you are allergy to any ingredients stated.
No, all ingredients used in Livicep are 100% natural.
Milk thistle, CoQ10 and glutathione have antioxidant effects which can help to reduce oxidative stress and prevent free radicals especially UV rays from damaging the skin.
All ingredients in Livicep are carefully selected based on scientific research. Studies have shown that milk thistle can help improve liver function, reduce liver damage, and normalize elevated liver enzyme levels.
According to studies, milk thistle is able to improve elevated liver enzyme levels within 4 weeks to 6 months depending on individual and the condition of your liver.
Livicep addresses most primary concerns for liver health. Please tell us your symptoms/problems for us to provide you better advice or consult your physician before consuming this product.
It is recommended to take 2 sachets per day for better results.
Kindly consult your physician before consuming this product.
If you’re taking any medication, please consult your physician before consuming.