What is Fruit Enzyme?
Enzymes are protein molecules that control almost every biochemical process in our body. They act as catalysts for the human cells to function. The body‘s ability to digest, absorb and utilize nutrients depends on the presence of enzymes. Enzymes extracted from fruits like bromelain (from pineapples) and papain (from papaya) have many benefits. They can help our bodies maintain acid-based balanced, increase our immune system, improve digestion and increase energy levels.
What Are The Proposed Benefits of Fruit Enzyme?
- Strengthens digestive system
- Helps break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to ease nutrient absorption
- Boosts metabolism and supports healthy weight
- Combats free radicals, aids in detoxification
A review study concluded that fruit enzymes are natural remedy to help in problem of indigestion, break down and ease nutrients absorption and boost metabolism. (1)
(1) Bandana et al. Fruit Enzymes And Their Application: A Review. Research and Development, Flourish Pure Foods Pvt. Ltd. DOI: 10.5455/ijcbr.2018.42.18