When it comes to getting enough of fiber in our diets, most of us fall short. We know we need fiber but are you really aware how much and how do we ensure to get enough fiber per day?
Based on the Malaysian Dietary Guideline, it is recommends a dietary fiber intake of 20-30 grans per day.
Sounds easy right? This sample menu gives you 30 grams if fiber that you could apply for your daily diet plan:
- One serving of whole-grain bran flake cereal (5 grams of fiber), topped with half a sliced banana (1.5 grams of fiber) and skim milk
- 24 almonds (3.3 grams of fiber) mixed with a quarter cup of raisins (2 grams of fiber)
- Turkey sandwich made with 2 slices of whole wheat bread, plus lettuce, and tomato (about 5 grams of fiber total), and an orange (3.1 grams of fiber)
- Yogurt topped with half a cup of blueberries (2 grams of fiber)
- Grilled fish served alongside a salad made with romaine lettuce and shredded carrots (2.6 grams of fiber), plus half a cup of cooked spinach (2.1 grams of fiber), and half a cup of lentils (7.5 grams of fiber)
- 3 cups popped popcorn (3.5 grams of fiber)
You can also make simple substitutions to replace low-fiber foods with fiber-rich dishes/fruits.
Discover more on High Fiber Fruits-->https://bit.ly/2TCf6BC
Fiber helps you manage your weight, lowers cholesterol, keeps your bowel movements regular, and reduces your odds of getting diabetes and heart disease. So check food labels and choose “high fiber” foods — which contain more than 5 grams of fiber per serving — whenever possible.
Consider fiber supplements if you continually fall short of getting what you need through what you eat.
4 thoughts on “How to Eat 30 Grams Of Dietary Fibers Per Day?”
A big thank you for your article.Really thank you! Really Cool.
Really Appreciate this article, is there any way I can receive an update sent in an email when you publish a fresh post?
It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!